The South Tyrol region and the Dolomites have a far-reaching cultural history that extends thousands of centuries, with prehistoric settlements that pre-date the rise of Roman Empire. The Catholic Church played an immeasurable role, with the construction of medieval villages and cathedrals. And World War One and the subsequent territory annexation took its toll, reshaping the landscape and borders. This has wrought both a blending of cultures on the one hand, and equally a preservation of the uniqueness of each culture found here – Italian, Austrian, and Ladin.
We think this incredible offers the best of both worlds – not only will you get to explore the rolling hills, vineyards and historical towns of South Tyrol, but also the towering cliffs of the Dolomites, carved over millennia by the elements. It’s almost like two trips in one!
- Discover the city of Bolzano and its surroundings, with its vibrant town centre, colorful buildings and active lifestyle, it's the perfect destination at the foot of the Dolomites.
- Explore the Renon and Salto high plateaus above Bolzano, with their 360 degrees views over the nearby Dolomites, traditional Tyrolean style huts and a huge variety of trails!
- Enjoy 2 days of hiking or E-Biking in the area, topped up by visits to local wineries with wine tastings
- Visit the Otzi museum or MMM Firmian museums in Bolzano, and discover this beautiful city at your own pace
- Experience the spectacular Dolomites of Val di Fassa on a full day excursion with hiking opportunities
Hotel in Bolzano
Hotel in Bolzano (B)
Hotel in Bolzano (B)
Hotel in Bolzano (B,D)
About our Accommodations Beyond the Dolomites
At Dolomite Mountains, we hand pick accommodations that best reflect the style of each region, to provide you with the most authentic experience of the unique cultures found in the different cities and towns where we travel. We work directly with the owners of each property, forging strong relationships to ensure you receive the best service and care during your stay. Regardless of whether it is a five-star luxury hotel or a cozy bed and breakfast you desire, we choose the best-in-class accommodations within each category, providing you stays at the most sought after hotels in each region. And, we always make sure you have access to inspired, regional cuisine!
About Dolomite Mountains Luxury Trips
On Dolomite Mountains Luxury Trips, we invite you to discover hidden gems and experience the authenticity of Northern Italy. Embark on a journey through ancient lands and spectacular landscapes – around the edges of the Dolomite Mountains UNESCO World Heritage Site. Uncover the treasures tucked away in small hamlets, medieval castles, and ancestral monasteries. Explore away from the classic tourist routes, and delve into unexpected landscapes, cultures, artistic treasures, architectural wonders, and incredible cuisine. Absorb the colors, flavors, and breathtaking scenery of Northern Italy. Lifestyle at its best.
Our Luxury Trips are full of options, to ensure the trip you choose best fits your travel style. Select a guided trip, and enjoy private transfers and a dedicated guide throughout your entire journey. Or choose a self guided itinerary, where you’ll have local city guides at each destination, but will enjoy private transfers all the way. More adventurous? Use your own vehicle, and take the self guided version of this trip! You’ll still have the benefit of local guides at each destination, but the freedom to explore the countryside from behind the wheel.
€2.290 per person (minimum 2 members)
€1.780 per person (minimum 4 members)
High Season Dates: 17th July - 29th August 2021 —- 5% increase on costs
Helicopter Sightseeing & Airport Transfers – There's Nothing Else Like It!
Take to the skies for an aerial look at the spectacular Dolomite Mountains, and make memories to last a lifetime! Whether on a panoramic sightseeing ride or an airport transfer, you'll appreciate a bird's eye view of the stunning scenery aboard state-of-the-art single engine helicopters. With over 30 years in operation, our experienced pilots and ground crew employ the utmost safety standards, quality, and service. Contact us for a quotation.
Rides are weather dependent. Heli-transfers from/to airports require advanced reservation. In-resort rides can be reserved with shorter notice.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and maps of the areas
- 4 nights accommodation in a 4-Star hotel in Bolzano
- All breakfasts
- Last night’s dinner in Bolzano
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Local English speaking guide for 3 days
- Wine tastings on days 2 and 3
- Full day excursion to the Dolomites
- Train and lift tickets during organized activities
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax