Sardinia offers a wealth of experiences just waiting to be discovered. White cliffs rise 800 meters (2,625') high out of the crystal clear blue waters of the Golfo di Orosei, one of the most dramatic coastlines of the Mediterranean. The landscape of the wonderful Supramonte Mountains are home to one of the deepest gorges in all of Europe. Thousands of mysterious Nuraghe villages and towers, scattered over this island, tell us of ancient times and ancient cultures that once ruled Sardinia. Sardinia’s east coast and interior are one of the last wilderness sanctuaries on the entire Mediterranean Sea.
On this wonderful itinerary, you’ll explore southeastern Sardinia, both along the coast, and high up in the mountains. Hike to the Pedra Longa needle, which protrudes 120 meters (394') from the sea, and explore the white sand beach at Cala Goloritzé, with its clear green waters. And hike a portion of the Selvaggio Blu – the Wild Blue – where few visitors know about the route, making it one of Sardinia's few undeveloped pockets. Unexplored beaches, hidden between vast cliffs of limestone in fantastic shades of purple, grey, and black lie waiting to be discovered. You’ll even spend a night on board of a private boat, sleeping under the stars or indoors, and listening as the water lulls you to sleep, lapping against the shore.
On the last two days, you’ll hike into the heart of the Supramonte, a rugged and rough mountain area, where still many secrets are concealed. Narrow footpaths lead you to the Su Gologone, a well that constantly pours out great amounts of crystal clear water; enjoy kayaking on the Cedrino river and hike high up to Monte Tiscali, where you will find the ancient hidden city of the Nuraghe people.
- Hike in two of the most beautiful areas of Sardinia, the Orosei coastline and the Supramonte Massif, where narrow gorges, imposing chalk rocks, wide plateaus, and hidden canyons run in an uninterrupted stretch of natural beauty toward the sea
- Discover Sardinia’s famous beaches along the Orosei Gulf, characterized by transparent water and intense turquoise colors
- Overnight in a variety of traditional Sardinian accommodations – boutique hotels and even a night on board of a private boat!
- Enjoy the Sardinian food, wine, and hospitality of the local people
Hotel in Santa Maria Navarrese (D)
Hotel in Santa Maria Navarrese (B,D)
Boat accommodation (B,D,L)
Hotel in Santa Maria Navarrese (B,L)
Boutique Hotel in Oliena (B,D,L)
Boutique Hotel in Oliena (B,D,L)
At Dolomite Mountains, we hand pick accommodations that best reflect the style of each region, to provide you with the most authentic experience of the unique cultures found in the different cities and towns where we travel. We work directly with the owners of each property, forging strong relationships to ensure you receive the best service and care during your stay. Regardless of whether it is a five-star luxury hotel or a cozy bed and breakfast you desire, we choose the best-in-class accommodations within each category, providing you stays at the most sought after hotels in each region. And, we always make sure you have access to inspired, regional cuisine!
From € 6.400 per person (minimum 2 participants)
From € 4.340 per person (minimum 4 participants)
- Airport transfers from/to Olbia International Airport (OLB)
- Trip briefing
- 3 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Santa Maria Navarese
- 1 night accommodation on board of a private boat
- 2 night accommodation in 4-star boutique hotel in the Oliena region
- Meals as noted in itinerary
- English speaking Professional UIAGM/IFMGA Mountain Guide for 4 days
- English speaking Hiking Guide for half day
- Half day Kayak excursion
- Private ground and boat transfers
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax