Dolomites Mountains Ski Holidays – Skiing in the Italian Alps!
Skiing, Snowboarding, Touring, and more – the Dolomites have all the ingredients for the perfect winter skiing holiday!
The Dolomite Mountains are simply breathtaking in winter – a pristine mountain landscape blanketed with snow. These incredible peaks and long valleys provide extraordinary terrain for winter sports, and have become famous the world over as one of the most beloved areas for winter enthusiasts. Boasting over 5,000 vertical feet of skiable terrain, lift-service and off-piste adventures at the number one ski resort in the world, countless miles of backcountry trails, and almost 800-miles of groomed cross-country tracks, the world-renowned Dolomiti are a winter sports paradise!
Join us here at Dolomite Mountains for:
- Classic Ski Holidays – classic, on-piste ski trips
- Ski Safaris – ski from resort-to-resort in comfort using lifts
- Off-Piste Skiing Adventures – leverage the lifts to explore pristine, off-piste terrain
- Cross-Country Skiing – customizable skiing holidays
- Backcountry Ski Touring Trips – ski incredible backcountry terrain, far from the crowds
- Snowshoeing Adventures – just like hiking on snow!
- Winter Group Departures – group trips on set dates
- Snowboarding – join any of our winter ski trips, and surf the snow!
Just pick the type of itinerary that is right for you, and we’ll take care of the rest!
The Dolomites offer something for everyone in winter – families, beginners, and champions alike. From the charming Italian atmosphere of the Cortina d’Ampezzo region to the Alta Badia valley under the Sella Group of mountains, to the towering peaks of the Val di Fassa and Val Gardena regions, the ski or snowboard vacation of a lifetime awaits you in the Dolomites.
Please contact us for more information on booking your winter holiday in the Dolomites.
PUT YOUR SKI HOLIDAY IN THE HANDS OF OUR PROFESSIONAL GUIDES!
the highest mountain guide qualification in the world!