- Experience sceneries of rare beauty in Val Ciamin
- Venture across Alpe di Siusi - Europe's largest alpine plateau and a front-row seat facing the Dolomites.
- Traverse the south face of the Sella Massif with incomparable views of some of the most famous Dolomites' peaks.
- Discover & Explore the harsh realities of some of the WWI sites in the region.
Hotel in Val di Tires (D)
Hotel in Arabba (B,D)
The Dolomites has a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Prefer luxury accommodations?
You can also book a custom departure for this trip using our Luxury Hotels. For details, please contact us.
Want to learn more about our Mountain Inns & Rifugi?
Rifugi – or mountain huts in English – are the classic accommodation for hikers, climbers, mountaineers, and ski mountaineers in the Alps. Set in spectacular locations high in the Dolomites, rifugi are accessible only on foot (with a few exceptions that are reachable by car). These marvelous establishments are open primarily in the summer, with a select few in winter, and offer meals and sleeping facilities.
The Dolomite rifugi are considered the best in the Alps. While some are dormitory style with bunk beds, many meet the standard of a simple guest house with private rooms and en-suite bathrooms, and each has its own unique character and charm. Bedding and linens are provided, hot showers are available, and meals are served in common dining areas – like a small mountain inn set high in the mountains with the most incredible vistas in the Dolomites. Whether you’re hiking in summer or skiing in winter, an overnight rifugio stay is not to miss on a Dolomite holiday.
To learn even more about rifugi in the Dolomites, check out our Rifugios in the Dolomites article and learn about one of the best ways to experience these incredible mountains!
Still want more? Add one or two days to climb a via ferrata.
Want even more? Why not extend your adventure!
Dolomite Mountains offers fantastic extensions that you can enjoy before or after your trip to the Dolomites. Explore Venice, Verona, Lake Garda, Florence, or Milan, or any of the many other magical places found throughout Italy. There's no more perfect way to recover from jet lag upon arrival or delay your return to reality at the end of your trip!
- There is a high-season 15% surcharge from July 14th to Sept 8th.
- There is a private-room supplement in Rifugi: €40 per Rifugio, per person per night (based on availability).
- Prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any changes.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and map of the area
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotels
- 4 nights accommodation in rifugios (shared dormitories)
- All breakfasts
- All dinners
- Local English speaking hiking guide (guided trips)
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Luggage transfer from Val di Tires to Arabba
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature's reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT Tax