Looking for a challenge? You’ve come to the right place! Dolomite Mountains offers demanding trips across the spectrum – from hiking to climbing to biking to skiing – all led by our exceptional Professional Guides.
At Dolomite Mountains, we love a challenge. We’re mountaineers at heart, and we pride ourselves in pushing the limit. While we offer trips for every ability level in every activity, some of our favorites are the ones that ask you to push yourself. That’s why we offer challenging trips – to meet the needs of our most adventurous guests.
Each of our challenging trips requires a guide, and what better way to experience the Dolomites than in the hands of a passionate expert! Not only will they ensure your safety and enjoyment, they’ll offer guidance and technique, and provide the opportunity for you to develop new skills. Our guides for these trips are all hand-selected experts who work year round in the outdoor industry: UIAGM/IFMGA Professional Mountain Guides – the highest mountain guide certification in the world, and certified biking guides – true authorities in their field.
So if you want to push yourself, expand your knowledge, while in the hands of an expert, and have a whole lot of fun along the way, challenge yourself on one of the trips below!
Check out our Most Challenging Trips – demanding itineraries that require a guide.
- Hiking Alta Via N.4 of the Dolomites
- Hiking in the Dolomiti di Brenta
- Wild Blue Trek: Sardinia's Selvaggio Blu
- Via Ferrata of World War I: Via Ferrata & Hiking Tour
- Dolomiti di Brenta Via Ferrata Traverse
- Dolomite Climbing Pioneers & Classic Climbs
- Climb the Classic Normal Routes of the Dolomites
- Family Dolomites Climbing & Via Ferrata Experience
- Legendary Giro d’Italia Climbs in the Dolomites
- Snowshoeing Adventure in Fanes-Sennes-Braies Natural Park
- Off-Piste & Couloirs: Freeride in the Dolomites
- The Grand Ski Touring Traverse in the Dolomites
- Backcountry Ski Touring & Off-Piste Skills Course