On this seven day E-bike itinerary, you’ll admire wild alpine meadows, deciduous and evergreen woods, high altitude lunar-like terrain, soaring peaks, dramatic walls, and towering heights. Starting in the charming town of Sesto/Sexten in Val Pusteria, you’ll ride over peaks and passes, through lush valleys, and on famous cycling routes, finishing on the vast Alpe di Siusi, set high above the Val Gardena, at the foot of the impressive Sella rock-walls. All along the way you’ll enjoy hearty meals that are representative of the incredible diversity of this region and will provide fuel for your next ascent!
On this great itinerary, enjoy the comfort of an E-bike – or electric-bicycle – where you have a re-chargeable electric motor to help you out. You just set your e-bike on the amount of pedal assistance you want – from a little to a lot – and pedal just like you would on a regular bike! And imagine your uphill rides being just as relaxed as your downhill ones; on an E-bike, you can go further and explore more terrain that you might be able on your own!
Why E-Bike in the Dolomite Mountains?
Always wanted to mountain bike in the Dolomites, but not sure you’re up to the challenge? Then why not try e-biking! E-bikes – or electric-bikes – look like, pedal like, and handle like regular bicycles, but they have a re-chargeable electric motor to help you out. You just set your e-bike on the amount of assistance you want – from a little to a lot, pedal just like you would on a regular bike, and off you go! And imagine your uphill rides being just as relaxed as your downhill ones; on an e-bike, you can go further and explore more terrain that you might be able on your own.
- Bicycle through four spectacular Dolomite valleys, enjoying fabulous ascents between jagged Dolomitic peaks, and exciting descents into beautiful valleys
- Enjoy the comforts of E-biking, enjoying pedal-assist technology, giving you the opportunity to experience more terrain with less effort!
- Ride from village to village, enjoying the variation in scenery, cuisine, and culture from region to region
Hotel in Sesto/Sexten (D)
Hotel in Sesto/Sexten (B,D)
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (B)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Hotel in Val Gardena (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Hotels and B&Bs?
The Dolomites has a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Want to see the Dolomites in action?
Check out the high definition videos in our SUMMER VIDEO GALLERY!
Want to know what type of weather you should expect on your trip?
Check out our Climate and Weather in the Dolomites article!
Want to learn about the Dolomites?
See our resource articles including for information about the people, culture, landscape, geology, and more!
Still want more? Why not extend your adventure!
Dolomite Mountains offers fantastic extensions that you can enjoy before or after your trip in the Dolomites. Explore Venice, Verona, Lake Garda, Florence, or Milan, or any of the many other magical places found throughout Italy. There's no more perfect way to recover from jet lag upon arrival, or delay your return to reality at the end of your trip!
€ 5.180 per person (2 participants)
€ 3.730 per person (4 participants)
€ 3.220 per person (6 participants)
Self-guided trips are not available.
The cost is based on the specified hotel category. (Please see the cost inclusions list). If you would like an upgrade, please get in touch with us for a quotation.
We will do our best to accommodate you in the specified class of accommodations. However, if there is no availability in this category, we will offer you the next available classification at a supplementary price.
Important to note:
- There is a high-season 15% surcharge from July 14th to Sept 8th.
- Prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any changes.
- Trip briefing upon arrival
- Logistics and map of the area
- 2 nights accommodation in 3-star hotel in Sesto/Sexten
- 1 night accommodation in 3-star hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo
- 2 nights accommodation in 3-star hotel in Alta Badia
- 1 night accommodation in 3-star hotel in Val Gardena
- All breakfasts
- All dinners except in Cortina
- Local English speaking Professional Bike Guide for 5 days (guided trips)
- E-bike and helmet rental for 5 days
- Luggage transfers during the trip
- Transfer e-bike on the last day back to the rental shop
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax