- Escape to Cortina d’Ampezzo and explore the surrounding beauty on foot on this 9-day adventure!
- Experience the fairy tale mountain landscape of the Dolomites, with astounding panoramas around every corner
- Hike hut-to-hut, enjoying the atmosphere of a different mountain rifugio each night, and enjoy the delicious hearty cuisine the Dolomites are known for
- Hike at the foot of Tofane, Faloria, and Cristallo mountain ranges, a spectacular amphitheater around Cortina
- Take in the beauty of Tre Cime di Lavaredo, the most recognized mountain in the Dolomites
Day By Day
Trip itinerary may vary based on weather conditions, fitness levels and abilities of participants, and/or the recommendations of the Dolomite Mountains Team and your mountain guide. Daily mileage and altitude gain may vary depending on the device used.
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (B)
Great hotels with Dolomite Mountains. Whether intimate lodge, family run B&B, or luxury spa resort, our hotels are unique, eminently local, and hard to leave.
All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions.
€ 3.640 per person (minimum 2 participants)
€ 2.070 per person (minimum 4 participants)
Self-guided version not available.
Private room supplement in rifugios: €35 per person, per rifugio (based on availability)
High season supplement from July 16th to September 10th: 15% surcharge
The cost is based on 3-star hotels, it can be upgraded to 4/5-star, please contact us for a quotation.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and map of the area
- 2 nights accommodation in 3-star B&B in Cortina d’Ampezzo
- 5 nights accommodation in charming rifugios (shared dormitories)
- All breakfasts
- Dinners in rifugio
- Transfers in the area on days 2, 5 and 7
- Luggage transfer on day 5
- Local English-speaking Hiking Guide for 6 days
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax