Dolomite Mountains is pleased to offer a leisure tour in the foothills surrounding Northern Italy’s Dolomites. For two days, you’ll explore the region by Vespa motor scooter, touring at leisure, taking in the sights, sounds, scents, and tastes of this remarkable region. Discover Prosecco – both the wine and the region – and let the bubbles tickle your nose and palate, as you sip and stroll through the hillside vineyards. And explore futher into the Dolomites foothills, riding up the thrilling “road of one hundred days,” with its tunnels and hairpin turns! You’ll also enjoy the luxury of a cultural tour through three of Italy’s most beautiful preserved villages – Asolo, Marostica, and Bassano del Grappa. While all of the Veneto was once under the reign of the Republic of Venice, it is particularly apparent in these towns. Set in or against the hillsides, where the Veneto plain meets the foothills of the Dolomites, both the architecture and the symbols pay homage to their history under Venetian rule.
Whatever routes you choose, you’ll have ample time to explore and experience. Hikes and walks throughout the estates and towns are ample. Wine tastings, gourmet meals, and food and wine pairing experiences are abundant. And the accommodations will delight you – almost as much as living the vision of riding that scooter through the movies!
- Discover the hidden gems of the Veneto region and marvel at the beautiful landscape of hillside wine-producing plains
- Enjoy a thrilling experience and feel the wind in your hair by riding a Vespa along the rolling hills
- Visit some of Italy’s finest villages of Asolo, Bassano del Grappa and Marostica
- Most wine drinkers assume “if it is Italian & bubbly, then it must be Prosecco”. You will quickly discover that this is not always the case
Hotel in Follina
Hotel in Follina (B,D)
Hotel in Asolo (B,D)
Hotel in Asolo (B)
About our Accommodations Beyond the Dolomites
At Dolomite Mountains, we hand pick accommodations that best reflect the style of each region, to provide you with the most authentic experience of the unique cultures found in the different cities and towns where we travel. We work directly with the owners of each property, forging strong relationships to ensure you receive the best service and care during your stay. Regardless of whether it is a five-star luxury hotel or a cozy bed and breakfast you desire, we choose the best-in-class accommodations within each category, providing you stays at the most sought after hotels in each region. And, we always make sure you have access to inspired, regional cuisine
About Dolomite Mountains Luxury Trips
On Dolomite Mountains Luxury Trips, we invite you to discover hidden gems and experience the authenticity of Northern Italy. Embark on a journey through ancient lands and spectacular landscapes – around the edges of the Dolomite Mountains UNESCO World Heritage Site. Uncover the treasures tucked away in small hamlets, medieval castles, and ancestral monasteries. Explore away from the classic tourist routes, and delve into unexpected landscapes, cultures, artistic treasures, architectural wonders, and incredible cuisine. Absorb the colors, flavors, and breathtaking scenery of Northern Italy. Lifestyle at its best.
Our Luxury Trips are full of options, to ensure the trip you choose best fits your travel style. Select a guided trip, and enjoy private transfers and a dedicated guide throughout your entire journey. Or choose a self guided itinerary, where you’ll have local city guides at each destination, but will enjoy private transfers all the way. More adventurous? Use your own vehicle, and take the self guided version of this trip! You’ll still have the benefit of local guides at each destination, but the freedom to explore the countryside from behind the wheel.
Cost on request.
Requirements: all drivers must have previous experience in riding a motor scooter and a valid International Driving License.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and map of the area
- 2 nights accommodation in 5-star hotels in Follina
- 2 nights accommodation in 5-star hotels in Asolo
- All breakfasts
- Dinner at a gourmet restaurant in Follina
- Dinner in Asolo
- Vespa tour for 2 days, with guide
- Vespa and helmet rental for 2 days
- Local English speaking Tourist Guide for 1 day
- Private transfers as per itinerary
- Luggage transfer between Follina and Asolo
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax