On this trip, you will discover the areas of Bolzano and Merano, their colors and flavors, vineyards and apple plantations, and of course, plenty of hiking and cycling!
- Discover the charming cities of Bolzano and Merano with their mild climates, perfect in spring & fall
- Explore the Renon and Salto plateaus with their traditional Tyrolean-style huts and a huge variety of trails!
- Enjoy 4 days of hiking, e-biking, and sightseeing in the area, topped up by visits to local wineries and apple plantations, with assorted tastings
- Visit the Otzi museum in Bolzano and discover the hidden gems of this beautiful city
- Experience the spa town of Merano, also known as the "Flower City" for its famous Flower Festival held each April
Hotel in Bolzano (D)
Hotel in Bolzano (B)
Hotel in Merano (B,D,L)
Hotel in Merano (B)
Hotel in Val Sarentino (B,D)
- There is a high-season 15% surcharge from July 14th to Sept 8th.
- Prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any changes.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and maps of the areas
- 2 nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Bolzano
- 2 nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Merano
- 1 night accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Val Sarentino
- All breakfasts
- 3 dinners, including a 2*Michelin dinner
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Local English-speaking guide for 2 days
- Local English-speaking guide during E-Bike Wine Safari
- Wine tastings on day 3
- Apple Juice tasting on day 2
- E-bike rental on day 3
- Lunch during wine safari
- Train and lift tickets during organized activities
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax