The Veneto region of northeastern Italy has always had plentiful, natural water courses, and over the course of history an extensive network of artificial waterways was created to form navigable water highways that connected rivers to one another, and therefore cities to cities, countries to countries.
As you explore these three great cities, Treviso, Venice, and Padova – you will discover not only their prosperity, but the charm it has enabled them to develop. An intricate pattern of rivers, and the man-made canals that divert them, defines neighborhoods and travel routes. The mix of architecture, art, food, and wine varies by city, and by neighborhood, offering the opportunity for discovery across every bridge, around every corner. And yet they lie a mere 50 kilometers (31 miles) apart!
- Discover Treviso, the ancient walled Città d’Acque (City of Waters), and experience an authentic Northern Italy that is not overrun by tourism
- Visit Venice, the iconic Saint Mark’s Square, and the Doge’s Palace and prisons, plus explore the hidden aspects of this city of water that most tourists never get the chance to experience
- Cruise down the Riviera del Brenta on a modern-day Burchiello boat, and explore the majestic Venetian Villas along the waterfront
- Discover Padova, a key trading center of the Veneto, and explore the historical center with its wealth of medieval, renaissance, and modern architecture
Hotel in Treviso
Hotel in Treviso (B)
Hotel in Venice (B)
Hotel in Padova (B)
Hotel in Padova (B)
At Dolomite Mountains, we hand pick accommodations that best reflect the style of each region, to provide you with the most authentic experience of the unique cultures found in the different cities and towns where we travel. We work directly with the owners of each property, forging strong relationships to ensure you receive the best service and care during your stay. Regardless of whether it is a five-star luxury hotel or a cozy bed and breakfast you desire, we choose the best-in-class accommodations within each category, providing you stays at the most sought after hotels in each region. And, we always make sure you have access to inspired, regional cuisine!
About Dolomite Mountains Luxury TripsOn Dolomite Mountains Luxury Trips, we invite you to discover hidden gems and experience the authenticity of Northern Italy. Embark on a journey through ancient lands and spectacular landscapes – around the edges of the Dolomite Mountains UNESCO World Heritage Site. Uncover the treasures tucked away in small hamlets, medieval castles, and ancestral monasteries. Explore away from the classic tourist routes, and delve into unexpected landscapes, cultures, artistic treasures, architectural wonders, and incredible cuisine. Absorb the colors, flavors, and breathtaking scenery of Northern Italy. Lifestyle at its best.
Our Luxury Trips are full of options, to ensure the trip you choose best fits your travel style. Select a guided trip, and enjoy private transfers and a dedicated guide throughout your entire journey. Or choose a self guided itinerary, where you’ll have local city guides at each destination, but will enjoy private transfers all the way. More adventurous? Use your own vehicle, and take the self guided version of this trip! You’ll still have the benefit of local guides at each destination, but the freedom to explore the countryside from behind the wheels.
Helicopter Sightseeing & Airport Transfers – There's Nothing Else Like It!
Take to the skies for an aerial look at the spectacular Dolomite Mountains, and make memories to last a lifetime! Whether on a panoramic sightseeing ride or an airport transfer, you'll appreciate a bird's eye view of the stunning scenery aboard state-of-the-art single engine helicopters. With over 30 years in operation, our experienced pilots and ground crew employ the utmost safety standards, quality, and service. Contact us for a quotation.
Rides are weather dependent. Heli-transfers from/to airports require advanced reservation. In-resort rides can be reserved with shorter notice.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and maps of the area
- Private transfers as per itinerary
- Luggage transfer
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Treviso
- 1 night accommodation in 4-star hotel in Venice
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Padova
- All breakfasts
- Local English speaking guide (guided trips)
- Local English speaking private tour guide for 3 days (Treviso, Venice, and Padova, 2 hours per day)
- Local English speaking shared tour guide during the Burchiello cruise from Venice to Padova
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax