Not only you will enjoy incredible Italian resort skiing, but you’ll discover the breathtaking beauty of the Dolomites, and see so much more than if you stayed at a resort at the base of the mountain. We can’t think of a better way to enjoy on-piste resort skiing!
- Ski the beautiful Dolomites with our certified ski mountain guides, who will help you discover the crystalline beauty of these mountains in winter
- Travel on-piste from valley to valley through the Dolomites, experiencing the delightful blend of Italian and Austrian and Ladin that co-exist in this region
- Stay in mountain rifugios and charming hotels – the perfect combination of mountain accommodations as you ski through the Dolomites
- Experience the Dolomiti Superski – a “carousel” of 12 inter-connected resorts with 1,200 kilometers (746 miles) of prepared pistes!
- Enjoy exhilarating ski adventures that are perfect for the entire family!
Hotel in Alta Badia (D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Hotels and B&Bs?
The Dolomites has a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Want to learn more about our Mountain Inns & Rifugi?
Rifugi – or mountain huts in English – are the classic accommodation for hikers, climbers, mountaineers, and ski mountaineers in the Alps. Set in spectacular locations high in the Dolomites, rifugi are accessible only on foot (with a few exceptions that are reachable by car). These marvelous establishments are open primarily in the summer, with a select few in winter, and offer meals and sleeping facilities.
The Dolomite rifugi are considered the best in the Alps. While some are dormitory style with bunk beds, many meet the standard of a simple guest house with private rooms and en-suite bathrooms, and each has its own unique character and charm. Bedding and linens are provided, hot showers are available, and meals are served in common dining areas – like a small mountain inn set high in the mountains with the most incredible vistas in the Dolomites. Whether you’re hiking in summer or skiing in winter, an overnight rifugio stay is not to miss on a Dolomite holiday.
To learn more about rifugi in the Dolomites, check out our Rifugios in the Dolomites article, and learn about one of the best ways to experience these incredible mountains!
Want to learn more about skiing in the Dolomite Mountains? Check out our Winter Article Resources, featuring articles on The Not to Miss Ski Tours of the Dolomites, Dolomites Ski Resorts, Transitioning from On- to Off-Piste, and MORE!
Check out our video gallery with some of the best free-ride videos in the Dolomites and check out our new video Freeride Off-Piste: Val Culea Integrale in the Sella Group.
Still want more? Why not extend your adventure!
Dolomite Mountains offers fantastic extensions that you can enjoy before or after your trip in the Dolomites. Explore Venice, Verona, Lake Garda, Florence, or Milan, or any of the many other magical places found throughout Italy. There's no more perfect way to recover from jet lag upon arrival, or delay your return to reality at the end of your trip!
Private Guided Trips:
€ 3.570 per person (minimum 2 participants)
€ 2.720 per person (minimum 4 participants)
€ 2.410 per person (minimum 6 participants)
Single room supplement: on request, in hotels only
The cost is based on 4-star hotels, it can be upgraded to 5-star, please contact us for a quotation.
Please note that prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any such changes.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and map of the area
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Alta Badia
- 2 nights accommodation in rifugio
- All breakfasts & dinners
- Dolomiti Superski Skipass
- Third party liability insurance for the ski days
- Local transportation as noted in itinerary
- Local English speaking Professional UIAGM/IFMGA Ski Guide
- Duffel bag transfers from hut to hut
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax