The traditions and history of these places, all while engaging in the beautiful sport of skiing. The imposing peaks of the Dolomites emerged from primordial marine expanses, created by microorganisms that were embraced and molded by the glaciers during the ice age. Providing extraordinary terrain, these incredible mountains have become famous the world over as one of the most beloved areas for winter sports. Boasting the number one ski resort in the world, the Dolomites are a winter sports paradise for families, beginners, and champions alike.
This ski tour offers you the opportunity to explore the Ladin valleys of the Dolomites and their people, as well as discover the traditions and history of these places, all while engaging in the beautiful sport of skiing. You’ll explore Alta Badia and Cortina d’Ampezzo, known for their Ladin culture and cuisine.
- Experience the unique, charming atmosphere of the rifugios – alpine mountain huts – the best in the Alps
- Experience the Dolomiti Superski – a “carousel” of 12 inter-connected resorts with 1,200 kilometers (746 miles) of prepared pistes!
- Get a true taste of the Dolomites as you savor world-class gourmet dining at Michelin star-rated restaurants and hearty traditional fare at charming mountain inns
- Enjoy the advantage of lift-service pistes to help you move from resort to resort each day – you may never ski the same run twice!
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (D)
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Mountain Inns & Rifugi?
Still want more? Why not extend your adventure!
Dolomite Mountains offers fantastic extensions that you can enjoy before or after your trip in the Dolomites. Explore Venice, Verona, Lake Garda, Florence, or Milan, or any of the many other magical places found throughout Italy. There's no more perfect way to recover from jet lag upon arrival, or delay your return to reality at the end of your trip!
€ 5.240 per person (minimum 2 participants)
€ 4.060 per person (minimum 4 participants)
€ 3.640 per person (minimum 6 participants)
Self guided trips: contact us for prices
The cost is based on 4-star hotels, it can be upgraded to 5-star, please contact us for a quotation.
High Season Dates: 29th January – 06th March 2022 --- 5% increase on costs
Holiday Blackout Dates: (7-night minimum hotel stay required)
Christmas / New Years — 26th December 2021 – 6th January 2022
to the skies for an aerial look at the spectacular Dolomite Mountains,
and make memories to last a lifetime! Whether on a panoramic sightseeing
ride or an airport transfer, you'll appreciate a bird's eye view of the
stunning scenery aboard state-of-the-art single engine helicopters.
With over 30 years in operation, our experienced pilots and ground crew
employ the utmost safety standards, quality, and service. Contact us for
Rides are weather dependent. Heli-transfers from/to airports require advanced reservation. In-resort rides can be reserved with shorter notice.
- Trip briefing
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-Star hotel in Cortina d’Ampezzo
- 2 nights accommodation in charming rifugios
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star Hotel in Alta Badia
- All breakfasts and dinners
- Local English speaking UIAGM/IFMGA Professional Ski Guide for 5 days
- Dolomiti Superski Skipass for 5 days
- Duffel bag transfer to rifugios
- Luggage transfer from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Alta Badia
- Private transfers in the area as per itinerary
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax