The traditions and history of these places, all while engaging in the beautiful sport of skiing. The imposing peaks of the Dolomites emerged from primordial marine expanses, created by microorganisms that were embraced and molded by the glaciers during the ice age. Providing extraordinary terrain, these incredible mountains have become famous the world over as one of the most beloved areas for winter sports. Boasting the number one ski resort in the world, the Dolomites are a winter sports paradise for families, beginners, and champions alike.
This ski tour offers you the opportunity to explore the Ladin valleys of the Dolomites and their people, as well as discover the traditions and history of these places, all while engaging in the beautiful sport of skiing. You’ll explore Alta Badia and Cortina d’Ampezzo, known for their Ladin culture and cuisine.
- Experience the unique, charming atmosphere of the rifugios – alpine mountain huts – the best in the Alps
- Experience the Dolomiti Superski – a “carousel” of 12 inter-connected resorts with 1,200 kilometers (746 miles) of prepared pistes!
- Get a true taste of the Dolomites as you savor world-class gourmet dining at Michelin star-rated restaurants and hearty traditional fare at charming mountain inns
- Enjoy the advantage of lift-service pistes to help you move from resort to resort each day – you may never ski the same run twice!
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (D)
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Mountain Inns & Rifugi?
Still want more? Why not extend your adventure!
Dolomite Mountains offers fantastic extensions that you can enjoy before or after your trip in the Dolomites. Explore Venice, Verona, Lake Garda, Florence, or Milan, or any of the many other magical places found throughout Italy. There's no more perfect way to recover from jet lag upon arrival, or delay your return to reality at the end of your trip!
€ 4.540 per person (minimum 4 participants)
€ 3.920 per person (minimum 6 participants)
€ 4.680 per person (minimum 4 participants)
This price includes group transfers from/to the Venice airport
Holiday Blackout Dates: (7-night minimum hotel stay required) Christmas / New Years — 26th December 2022 – 6th January 2023
Single room supplement: on request, in hotels only .
Please note that the above upgrades do not apply to Group Departures
- Trip briefing
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Cortina d’Ampezzo
- 2 nights accommodation in rifugio
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Alta Badia
- All breakfasts & dinners
- Local English speaking UIAGM/IFMGA Professional Ski Guide for 5 days
- Dolomiti Superski Skipass for 5 days
- Third party liability insurance for the ski days
- Duffel bag transfer to rifugios
- Luggage transfer from Cortina d'Ampezzo to Alta Badia
- Private transfers in the area as per itinerary
- Plantation of a tree to balance Co2 emissions
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax