Did you hear? The Olympics are returning to the Dolomites! We are thrilled that the ski portions of the Milano Cortina Winter Games will be held here in 2026!
Want to check out the Olympic and World Cup slopes before the athletes arrive? Here’s your chance! On this incredible Dolomites Ski Safari, you’ll get to descend the famous Olympia delle Tofane piste skied in the historic 1956 Cortina Winter Olympics, the same slope that will be used in the forthcoming 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Games!! Plus, you’ll ski safari across seven resorts of the Dolomiti Superski and seven World Cup Slopes!
Please note: It is important to us that you get the most out of your Dolomite Mountains trip! Our ski safaris require a minimum ability of intermediate to advanced skiing.
- Discover the Winter Olympic pistes, Olympia delle Tofane, and Col Drusciè “A” that were skied in 1956 and will be again in the 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Games!
- Challenge yourself on FIS Ski World Cup racing pistes – the Vertigine, Labirinti, Gran Risa, Sasso, Foppe, and La VolotA!
- Ski in Cortina d’Ampezzo, Alta Badia, Val Gardena, and Val di Fassa – all on one great trip
- Ski safari from hotel to hotel, staying in luxury accommodations and a cozy mountain inn
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (D)
Hotel in Cortina d'Ampezzo (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Luxury Hotels?
Luxury accommodations in the Dolomites combine the ultimate in comfort and refinement. From five star hotels, Michelin star-rated restaurants, and pampering spas, just because you are in the mountains does not mean you cannot have a truly luxe Italian experience in the Dolomites! From the chic town of Cortina d’Ampezzo, a popular destination for the rich and famous, to the quiet and discreet luxury of San Cassiano in Alta Badia, you will find accommodations with credentials ranging from membership in the exclusive Relais & Châteaux to The Leading Hotels of the World!
Want to learn more about our Hotels and B&Bs?
The Dolomites have a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Prefer luxury accommodations throughout?
You can also book a custom departure for this trip using our luxury hotels throughout your trip. For details, please contact us.
Want to learn more about our Mountain Inns & Rifugi?
Rifugi – or mountain huts in English – are the classic accommodations for hikers, climbers, mountaineers, and ski mountaineers in the Alps. Set in spectacular locations high in the Dolomites, rifugi are accessible only on foot (with a few exceptions that are reachable by car). These marvelous establishments are open primarily in the summer, with a select few in winter, and offer meals and sleeping facilities.
The Dolomite rifugi are considered the best in the Alps. While some are dormitory style with bunk beds, many meet the standard of a simple guest house with private rooms and en-suite bathrooms, and each has its own unique character and charm. Bedding and linens are provided, hot showers are available, and meals are served in common dining areas – like a small mountain inn set high in the mountains with the most incredible vistas in the Dolomites. Whether hiking in summer or winter skiing in winter, an overnight rifugio stay is not to be missed on a Dolomite holiday.
To learn even more about rifugi in the Dolomites, check out our Rifugios in the Dolomites article, and learn about one of the best ways to experience these incredible mountains!
Private Guided Trips:
€ 7.590 per person (minimum 2 participants)
€ 5.630 per person (minimum 4 participants)
€ 4.920 per person (minimum 6 participants)
High Season Dates: 26th January – 17th March --- 15% surcharge
Holiday Blackout Dates: (7-night minimum hotel stay required)
Christmas / New Years — 22nd December – 7th January
Single room supplement: on request, in hotels only.
Please note that prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any changes.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and ski map of the area
- Transfer from last hut to Venice airport on departure day
- 2 nights accommodation in 5-Star hotel in Cortina d’Ampezzo
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Alta Badia
- 2 nights accommodation in rifugio
- All breakfasts & dinners
- Local English-speaking Professional UIAGM/IFMGA Ski Guide for 5 days
- Dolomiti Superski Skipass for 5 days
- Private transfers in the area as per itinerary
- Third-party liability insurance for the ski days
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- Duffel bag transfer from hut to hut
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax