But this UNESCO World Heritage Site has more than cultural diversity. It has mountains. Which means, it has fabulous passes to climb, and valleys to descend in to, making it a heaven for cyclists! The incredible geography of the Dolomites provides a high density of mountain passes within a relatively small area, affording steep ascents and descents on rural roads without traffic. And our South Tyrol Bike Tour approaches the province in a very athletic way: fast, and on two wheels. Every second of effort is amply rewarded with unique experiences.
- Explore many of the highlights of the Dolomites and Südtirol: Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Alto Adige wine country, the Sella Massif and the Sellaronda, Alpe di Siusi, and more!
- Bicycle over breath-taking Dolomite mountain passes, enjoying fabulous ascents between jagged Dolomitic peaks and descents into beautiful valleys
- See an incredible variety of landscapes, from eroded glacial moraines to walls that in prehistoric ages were below the sea level, to the highest mountain in the Dolomites
- Experience three cultures – Italian, German, and Ladin – with their many traditions that makes Südtirol so unique
Hotel in Bolzano
Hotel in Bolzano (B)
Hotel in Alpe di Siusi (B,D)
Hotel in Alta Badia (B,D)
Hotel in Dobbiaco (B,D)
Hotel in Bolzano (B)
Want to learn more about our Hotels and B&Bs?
The Dolomites has a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Want to learn more about our Luxury Hotels?
Luxury accommodations in the Dolomites combine the ultimate in comfort and refinement. From five star hotels, Michelin star-rated restaurants, and pampering spas, just because you are in the mountains does not mean you cannot have a truly luxe Italian experience in the Dolomites! From the chic town of Cortina d’Ampezzo, a popular destination for the rich and famous, to the quiet and discreet luxury of San Cassiano in Alta Badia, you will find accommodations with credentials ranging from membership in the exclusive Relais & Chateau to The Leading Hotels of the World!
About Dolomite Mountains Bicycling Trips
The Dolomites are without a doubt one of the great cycling areas in the Alps. Spectacular mountain passes and lush valleys create dramatic ascents and descents that make for exhilarating bicycling and sightseeing alike – you’ll be wowed by the fabulous ascents and descents, landscapes, and vistas as you pedal your way through the Dolomites. Add to this “bike friendly” hotels and bed and breakfasts, coupled with hearty South Tyrolean meals, and you have discovered the bicycling vacation of your dreams! Daily excursions are limitless – from steep grades over passes to exploring small hamlets set in the valleys between – and you’ll never ride the same road twice. Whether you prefer steep, challenging passes, or more relaxing, gentler ascents and descents, Dolomite Mountains has itineraries for bikers of all abilities and interests.
€ 5.890 per person (2 participants)
€ 4.390 per person (4 participants)
€ 3.840 per person (6 participants)
Self-guided trips are not available.
The cost is based on the specified hotel category. (Please see the cost inclusions list). If you would like an upgrade, please get in touch with us for a quotation.
We will do our best to accommodate you in the specified class of accommodations. However, if there is no availability in this category, we will offer you the next available classification at a supplementary price.
Important to note:
- There is a high-season 15% surcharge from July 14th to Sept 8th.
- Prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any changes.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and map of the area
- 3 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Bolzano
- 1 night accommodation in 4-star hotel in Alpe di Siusi
- 1 night accommodation in 4-star hotel in Alta Badia
- 1 night accommodation in 4-star hotel in Dobbiaco
- All breakfasts
- All dinners except those in Bolzano
- Local English speaking road bicycling guide for 5 days
- Luggage transfer
- Bike rental (medium quality - top quality available on request and based on availability)
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax