We look forward to sharing this fantastic itinerary with you! It will take you across some of the most spectacular hiking trails in South Tyrol.
You'll begin with a beautiful bike ride through Val Venosta, with its idyllic Alpine towns and green pastures. You'll experience the region surrounding Merano as you hike amid vast open plains, towering peaks, deep valleys, and everything in between. Plus, you'll delight in the charming and elegant center of Merano, a real gem waiting to be discovered by you!
- Admire the beauty of Merano and learn about its rich history, a real South Tyrolean gem!
- Bike the length of Val Venosta from Lake Resia to Merano across idyllic landscapes
- Experience the valleys of Val Venosta, Val Passiria, Val Senales and Val Sarentino, in the authentic South Tyrol region
- Hike a portion of the Meraner Alta Via (or High Route), a suggestive 100Km / 60 Miles trail stretching along the majestic Tessa/Texel mountain range
- Taste delicious home-made specialities at traditional Tyrolean style huts and enjoy their cozy atmosphere
- Relax and unwind at beautiful hotels and let your muscles relax in their holistic wellness centres
Hotel in Merano (D)
Hotel in Merano (B)
Hotel in Avalengo/Hafling (B,D)
Hotel in Avalengo/Hafling (B)
Hotel In Val Sarentino (B,D)
Hotel In Val Sarentino (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Hotels and B&Bs?
The Dolomites has a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Still want even more? Why not extend your adventure!
Dolomite Mountains offers fantastic extensions that you can enjoy before or after your trip in the Dolomites. Explore Venice, Verona, Lake Garda, Florence, or Milan, or any of the many other magical places found throughout Italy. There's no more perfect way to recover from jet lag upon arrival, or delay your return to reality at the end of your trip!
€ 6.890 per person (minimum 2 participants)
€ 5.420 per person (minimum 4 participants)
€ 4.660 per person (minimum 6 participants)
The cost is based on the specified hotel category. (Please see the cost inclusions list). If you would like an upgrade, please get in touch with us for a quotation.
We will do our best to accommodate you in the specified class of accommodations. However, if there is no availability in this category, we will offer you the next available classification at a supplementary price.
Important to note:
- There is a high-season 15% surcharge from July 14th to Sept 8th.
- Prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any changes.
- Trip briefing
- Transfer from last hotel to the Bolzano train station
- Logistics and maps of the areas
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Merano
- 2 nights accommodation in 5-star hotel in Avalengo/Hafling
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel Val Sarentino
- All breakfasts
- 4 dinners, including a Michelin star dinner
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Hiking Guide for 5 days
- Train and lift tickets during organized activities
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax