Florence is a relatively small city, surprising particularly given the treasures it has bestowed upon the world. But its size fortunately makes it very approachable on foot. On this guided itinerary you’ll explore the major landmarks – the Duomo with its famous cupola, baptistery, and campanile; the treasure trove of Renaissance paintings and sculptures at the Uffizi and the Galleria dell’Accademia; and the streets, squares, and bridges that embrace you as you explore. Along the way you’re sure to gain insights into the history and culture that created these treasures, as well as resulted from them.
Considered one of Italy’s most beautiful cities, it comes as no surprise that Florence is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of Italy’s most popular cities to visit!
- Explore Florence’s Piazza del Duomo – Cathedral Square – and take in the intricate multi-colored marble work of the cathedral, campanile, and baptistry
- Visit two of Europe’s most famous museums – the Uffizi Gallery and the Galleria dell’Accademia – rich with Renaissance treasures
- Walk alongside the Arno River, and across its many spectacular bridges
Hotel in Florence (B)
Hotel in Florence (B)
At Dolomite Mountains, we hand pick accommodations that best reflect the style of each region, to provide you with the most authentic experience of the unique cultures found in the different cities and towns where we travel. We work directly with the owners of each property, forging strong relationships to ensure you receive the best service and care during your stay. Regardless of whether it is a five-star luxury hotel or a cozy bed and breakfast you desire, we choose the best-in-class accommodations within each category, providing you stays at the most sought after hotels in each region. And, we always make sure you have access to inspired, regional cuisine!
Cost per person on request.
- 2 nights accommodation in Florence
- All breakfasts
- Private guided walking tour of Florence
- Uffizi Museum entry fee
- Academy of Fine Arts entry fee
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax