Venice is divided into six sestieri, or neighborhoods, each with its own personality and its own pleasures. Ranging from Cannaregio which plays host to the largest population living in the city today, to San Polo which is the oldest section of the city, to San Marco, the best known sestiere for St. Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace, and Santa Croce, Dorsoduro, and Castello. On this itinerary, we will be sure to explore the hidden gems within, and thoroughly photograph Venice, often far away from tourist masses revealing the true Venetian lifestyle.
- Explore hidden canals and passageways as you watch the colours dance upon the water on a private sunset boat tour
- Visit the iconic Saint Mark’s Square and the Doge’s Palace and prisons, plus explore the hidden aspects of this city of water that most tourists never get the chance to experience
- Experience private walking and boat tours through the narrow alleyways and canals of Venice
Hotel In Venice (B)
Hotel in Venice (B)
Hotel in Venice (B)
At Dolomite Mountains, we hand pick accommodations that best reflect the style of each region, to provide you with the most authentic experience of the unique cultures found in the different cities and towns where we travel. We work directly with the owners of each property, forging strong relationships to ensure you receive the best service and care during your stay. Regardless of whether it is a five-star luxury hotel or a cozy bed and breakfast you desire, we choose the best-in-class accommodations within each category, providing you stays at the most sought after hotels in each region. And, we always make sure you have access to inspired, regional cuisine!
Costs available on request.
High season supplement from July 16th to September 10th: 15% surcharge
Take to the skies for an aerial look at the spectacular Dolomite Mountains, and make memories to last a lifetime! Whether on a panoramic sightseeing ride or an airport transfer, you'll appreciate a bird's eye view of the stunning scenery aboard state-of-the-art single-engine helicopters. With over 30 years in operation, our experienced pilots and ground crew employ the utmost safety standards, quality, and service. Contact us for a quotation. Rides are weather dependent. Heli-transfers from/to airports require advanced reservation. In-resort rides can be reserved with shorter notice.
- 3 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel in Venice
- All breakfasts
- Local English speaking guide for guided tours
- Private boat on day 2
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT tax