Dolomite Mountains Ski Services
Here at Dolomite Mountains, we specialize in creating custom bespoke adventures for the most demanding clientele. We offer both all-inclusive and a-la-carte services – you tell us what you need, and we take care of it for you!
At Dolomite Mountains, all of our ski, board, and snowshoe guides are UIAGM/IFMGA certified – the highest mountain guide qualification in the world. Our guides are passionate, experienced, mountain enthusiasts – professionals who work year round in the outdoor industry and are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional experience. To read more about our guides, click here
We offer guide services for all ability levels, for both on- and off-piste* skiing:
- On-piste - maximum 8 persons per guide
- Off-piste - maximum 4 persons per guide*
* Off-piste skiing requires safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel, and probe). Equipment rental is available.
NOTE: only UIAGM/IFMGA professional ski guides can legally take guests skiing off-piste in the Dolomite Mountains!
Lift Tickets – Dolomiti Superski Pass:
We can arrange purchase of your Dolomiti Superski Pass in advance of your arrival. For pricing, please provide the exact birth dates of each member in your group, and note any guests 65 and older.
In / Out Airport Transfers:
Prices vary based on arrival / departure locations. Call for details.
- Ski rental
- Private transfers in the area
- Dinner at one of the many wonderful mountain hut / rifugi restaurants
- Special occasions or celebrations (birthday, anniversary, etc.)
- A Dolomites Ski Safari with 1 or more nights in a rifugio – click here for more information.
- Half day guided tour of Venice, Verona, Milan, Florence, or other destination in Northern Italy or Austria
Prefer a completely arranged itinerary?