- Experience the fairy tale mountain landscape of the Dolomites, with astounding panoramas around every corner
- Hike part of the Trek of the Legends, an extraordinary itinerary that will lead you to uncover the beauty and legends of the Dolomite Mountains
- Walk along pastoral alpine pastures, across mountain passes, and on scenic trails
- Hike hut-to-hut as you explore Val di Fassa and its surrounding beauty
- This itinerary is part of our Travel for Future commitment to responsible travel and our partnerships with The Long Run and WOWnature
Hotel in Val di Fassa (D)
Hotel in Val di Fassa (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Hotels and B&Bs?
The Dolomites has a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Want to learn more about our Mountain Inns & Rifugi?
Rifugi – or mountain huts in English – are the classic accommodation for hikers, climbers, mountaineers, and ski mountaineers in the Alps. Set in spectacular locations high in the Dolomites, rifugi are accessible only on foot (with a few exceptions that are reachable by car). These marvelous establishments are open primarily in the summer, with a select few in winter, and offer meals and sleeping facilities.
The Dolomite rifugi are considered the best in the Alps. While some are dormitory style with bunk beds, many meet the standard of a simple guest house with private rooms and en-suite bathrooms, and each has its own unique character and charm. Bedding and linens are provided, hot showers are available, and meals are served in common dining areas – like a small mountain inn set high in the mountains with the most incredible vistas in the Dolomites. Whether you’re hiking in summer or skiing in winter, an overnight rifugio stay is not to miss on a Dolomite holiday.
To learn even more about rifugi in the Dolomites, check out our Rifugios in the Dolomites article, and learn about one of the best ways to experience these incredible mountains!
€ 3.840 per person (2 participants)
€ 2.610 per person (4 participants)
€ 2.210 per person (6 participants)
Self Guided Trip:
€ 1.510 per person (2 participants)
€ 1.360 per person (4 participants)
€ 1.310 per person (6 participants)
The cost is based on the specified hotel category. (Please see the cost inclusions list). If you would like an upgrade, please get in touch with us for a quotation.
We will do our best to accommodate you in the specified class of accommodations. However, if there is no availability in this category, we will offer you the next available classification at a supplementary price.
Important to note:
- There is a high-season 15% surcharge from July 14th to Sept 8th.
- There is a private-room supplement in Rifugi: €40 per Rifugio, per person per night (based on availability).
- Prices may increase between the time of quotation and booking. Your Dolomite Mountains consultant will inform you of any changes.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and map of the area
- 2 nights accommodations in 3-star hotel in Val di Fassa
- 5 nights accommodations in rifugi (mountain inns)
- All breakfasts & dinners
- Local English speaking Hiking Guide (guided trips)
- Transfers in the area as per itinerary
- A €15 donation to Wow Nature’s reforestation projects makes your trip carbon-neutral
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT Tax