- Experience the fairy tale mountain landscape of the Dolomites, with astounding panoramas around every corner
- Hike part of the Trek of the Legends, an extraordinary itinerary that will lead you to uncover the beauty and legends of the Dolomite Mountains
- Walk along pastoral alpine pastures, across mountain passes, and on scenic trails
- Hike hut-to-hut as you explore Val di Fassa and its surrounding beauty
- This itinerary is part of our commitment to responsible travel and our partnerships with The Long Run and WOWnature
Hotel in Val di Fassa (D)
Hotel in Val di Fassa (B,D)
Hotel in Val di Fassa (B,D)
Want to learn more about our Hotels and B&Bs?
The Dolomites has a multi-faceted culture and history that is reflected in each village we visit, and we make sure to provide you with the most authentic experience of the region possible through the hotels and B&Bs we offer. Hotels and chalets are available in the larger villages, while agriturismos (working farms with accommodations similar to B&Bs) are more common in rural areas. And we always make sure you have access to inspired regional cuisine, and the best panoramas you can get in the Dolomites!
Want to learn more about our Mountain Inns & Rifugi?
Rifugi – or mountain huts in English – are the classic accommodation for hikers, climbers, mountaineers, and ski mountaineers in the Alps. Set in spectacular locations high in the Dolomites, rifugi are accessible only on foot (with a few exceptions that are reachable by car). These marvelous establishments are open primarily in the summer, with a select few in winter, and offer meals and sleeping facilities.
The Dolomite rifugi are considered the best in the Alps. While some are dormitory style with bunk beds, many meet the standard of a simple guest house with private rooms and en-suite bathrooms, and each has its own unique character and charm. Bedding and linens are provided, hot showers are available, and meals are served in common dining areas – like a small mountain inn set high in the mountains with the most incredible vistas in the Dolomites. Whether you’re hiking in summer or skiing in winter, an overnight rifugio stay is not to miss on a Dolomite holiday.
To learn even more about rifugi in the Dolomites, check out our Rifugios in the Dolomites article, and learn about one of the best ways to experience these incredible mountains!
€ 3.190 per person (minimum 2 participants)
€ 2.160 per person (minimum 4 participants)
€ 1.820 per person (minimum 6 participants)
Self Guided Trip:
€ 1.290 per person (minimum 2 participants)
€ 1.160 per person (minimum 4 participants)
€ 1.110 per person (minimum 6 participants)
Private room supplement in rifugios: €25 per rifugio, per person (based on availability)
High season supplement from July 16th to August 28th 2022: 5% surcharge
The cost is based on 3-star hotels, it can be upgraded to 4/5-star, please contact us for a quotation.
- Trip briefing
- Logistics and map of the area
- 3 nights accommodations in 3-star hotel in Val di Fassa
- 4 nights accommodations in rifugi (mountain inns)
- All breakfasts & dinners
- Local English speaking Hiking Guide (guided trips)
- Transfers in the area as per itinerary
- Local tourist tax
- Italian VAT Tax